Want to feel in control of your diabetes? This is the course for you!
Diabetes Basics Masterclass:
Learn to Manage your Diabetes From the Ground Up
Click the button below to join my newsletter! If you type “Diabetes Basics” in the comments box, you will be added to the waiting list for this course. You will be the first to know when the course is made available for purchase!
Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
You were newly diagnosed with diabetes and were given very little guidance on how to manage it, other than “take this pill” and “avoid white foods.”
You feel confused by all of the information you read online about diabetes management and you don’t know what to do next.
You tried to cut out carbs but you’ve struggled with finding foods you are allowed to eat.
Your blood sugar is still elevated even after you cut out carbs.
You check your blood sugar daily, but you were never told what to do about your numbers.
You feel like you are walking on eggshells trying to keep your blood sugar in a decent range.
If you answered yes to any of these statements, this course is for you.
Completing this course will help you:
Included with your purchase:
- 10 lessons on a variety of topics related to diabetes and your daily self-management of your blood sugar
- 6+ hours of in-depth information and practical application tips from a nutrition and diabetes professional
- 10 worksheets to help guide you through the lessons and create a plan of action
- Lifetime access to all of the course materials
- FREE access to my private membership group, “Ask me Anything.” This includes monthly group video calls to ask an expert your diabetes-related questions (a $10/month value!)
- Diabetes Management Self Assessment to help you determine your current status when it comes to managing your diabetes and know where to focus your efforts.
SNEAK PEAK at my 8-Step Framework for Successful Diabetes Management
I will walk you through the ins and outs of the course, how to get the most out of it, and all of the bonuses and add-ons that are included in your membership.
Learn more about diabetes and how it progresses over time.
Tackle subconscious biases and perspectives that are hindering your progress and mentally prepare yourself to succeed.
Learn strategies for checking your blood sugar so that you can achieve positive results and make adjustments to gain control of your sugar as quickly as possible.
Understand the important role that medications can play in diabetes management.
Make sustainable adjustments to your diet that will give you long lasting control of your blood sugar.
Discover fun methods of exercise and create and action plan for incorporating movement into your everyday life.
Develop strategies for healthy stress management and coping for the days when you feel overwhelmed.
Reduce your risk of complications from diabetes by creating a management plan with your healthcare team.
Identify your support team and learn to create and adjust SMART goals that are realistic and achievable.
Once you have finished the course, learn about the resources that are available to further support you in your diabetes journey.
Join my newsletter below with the comment “Diabetes Basics” and you will be added to the waiting list for this course!