Diabetes Made Simple.
Actionable, science-based advice to help you learn to confidently manage your Type 2 Diabetes. Together we can get back to the basics and learn to manage your diabetes from the ground up!
Hannah Killion, MS, RDN, CDCES
Do Any of These Statements Sound Like You?
- You are newly diagnosed with diabetes and unsure where to begin.
- You have been told by a doctor to “avoid white foods” with no further instructions.
- Maybe you have lived with diabetes for many years and never learned how to manage it.
If so... You are in the Right Place!
Hi, I’m Hannah Killion
I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist. I am passionate about helping people find freedom from the daily challenges of diabetes management. I truly believe that people living with diabetes can live happy, healthy lives, and I would be honored to help you on your journey.
Together we can explore…
- What is diabetes and how does it progress?
- Where should my blood sugar be and how do I use my results to make changes?
- What are the potential complications of diabetes and how can I reduce my risk?
- How does what I eat affect my blood sugar and what should my meals look like?
- What other factors affect my blood sugar?